- 16 – Troop Meeting with elections
- 21 – Eagle Ceremony WG Presbyterian Church 11 AM
- 21 – Help Pack 42, 2-4 PM (will conduct a fire making station)
- 23 – Court of Honor
- 30 – Troop Meeting
- 4-6 – Camp out Spook O Ree
- 6 – PLC and Spaghetti dinner planning for the adults
Dues are due 😉
Please reference the email that was sent from Scoutbook on 11th of September. Look to give your dues money (cash or check) to either Josh Aiken, Gwen Livingston, or Gene Goodwin.
We all gathered on the night of June 5th to celebrate our achievements.
Opening – Boden McDaniel, SPL
Scout – Mr. Goodwin
Tenderfoot – Mr. Goodwin
Second Class – Mr. Goodwin
First Class – Mr. Vennard
Life – Mr. Goodwin
- Boden McDaniel
- Liam Kelley
In total Troop 30 achieved 28 rank advancements this since last June!!
- Since last June there have been 6 scouts to achieve the rank of Eagle!
- Charlie Papiernik
- Teague McDaniel
- Aidan Graham
- Tyler Mascherino
- Jon Thorngate
- Logan Aiken
!! Great work by all those scouts! I know there will be many more Eagle scouts by next June !!
Merit Badges Awards – Ms. Livingston
- Since last June, Troop 30 earned 137 merit badges!
- 8 total campouts including Summer Camp, 21 camping days!
- Wind Caves always a favorite and the troop went back to Gettysburg for the first time in a few years!
- In a coupe of weeks, we have two crews leaving for New Mexico to tackle the high adventure of Philmont!
New Scouts & Families:
- This year we welcomed 10 new scouts to our Troop along with their families.
- Again, welcome to all the newest scouts and their families and thank you for those that are already helping out by volunteering their time! Many hands make light work.
- As a reminder per the new Scouts BSA rule starting September 1st, to go on a campout as an adult you will need to be a registered member of Scouts BSA. More information to come, and in the meantime if you have any additional questions please reach out to myself or Mr. Aiken.
Closing – Boden McDaniel, SPL